Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This Season's Most Versatile Shirt: Splendid Thermal Boatneck


I love nautical stripes. Actually, pretty much anything nautical. Sailors, boats, phrases like “land, ho”. So when I see a cute top with stripes on it, my shopping antennae immediately goes up. Saw the actress Jamie Lynn Siegler in this top in a photo spread last week. And then saw my friend Tara rocking the same shirt a few days later. Such a coincidence is the universe telling you something, and that something is: This shirt is really cute. It’s really versatile. GET THIS SHIRT.
 

For work, pop it on under a blazer or cardigan. For the weekend, throw it on over a pair of red or orange jeans. And voila, you’re looking cute. Effortlessly cute. The material is slouchy, which means comfortable, which means this is the shirt you’ll wear again and again and again. Turns out those sailors were on to something. Besides eye patches, wooden legs and rum. Or is that pirates I’m thinking of?

I can’t keep it straight because the only thing on my mind is this Splendid Stripe Thermal Boatneck Top (color: swan; price $74). And that should be all that’s on your mind (and torso too) this season.   (Click here for the link to splendid.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment