Monday, October 29, 2012

T-shirts Free To Good Home


Let the guerilla marketing begin. Guru girl has made up t-shirts with plans to shamelessly press them on friends and family. When the 6 year old heard this, she was very unhappy.

“But I don’t want to be a gorilla,” she complained. “I want to be a unicorn.”

Let the unicorn marketing begin! As we speak, a t-shirt could be winging its way through the mail to you. If you don’t get one and want one, send me an e-mail. If you live here in Denver, get your excuse ready. Because the next time I see you, I’ll be pressing one on you and forcing you to pose for a picture in it.
 
 
Probably your husband too.
 
Like at the kids' soccer party this week.  Kids can't be the only ones walking away with trophies.

The t-shirts are free. The only requirement is that you vow to wear it once a week at the gym. No donating it to Goodwill. If I see any panhandlers sporting guru girl t-shirts, I’m going to be mad.  

Am sure this effort will be so successful that I’ll be turning to other promotional measures soon, such as car-wrapping. Is your ride looking a little worse-for-the-wear? Nothing like a life-size visual of guru girl to perk it right up.

5 comments:

  1. Unicorn Marketing. You should copywrite that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unicorn Marketing. You should copywrite that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends have hot husbands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally do, right? p.s. Sevi, Tara or Lisa, did you write this comment?

      Delete