Thursday, October 25, 2012

Best. Gift. Ever. (For Your Favorite Wise Ass)


Finally, we have proof that the peyote buttons have gotten to Robert Redford. Why else would you relocate to remote Utah? I know Redford says it’s to run a fashion empire. But have you seen the fashion his empire has put out this season? Imagine the moms at drop-off rocking this hat…
 
 or this one.
 
These are all options from the latest Sundance catalogue.

I think this is proof positive that old Redford is doing something ghanja-related that is altering his reality and also the hat-wearing reality of millions of American women who look up to him as a style icon.


Do not rock this hat. Do not buy this hat for anyone over the age of 10. Unless it’s as a joke for the wise ass in your life. In this case, run right out and buy it. Don’t tell her it’s a joke. Invite her out for a brisk walk immediately after. Then watch, and giggle, as she feels compelled to wear her new hat. Snap a pic of her in it, and tag it on Facebook. The possibilities are endless. Like the number of looks She-Who-Wears-This-Hat will be getting from strangers.

6 comments:

  1. So are you going to by the second one for my brother or am I???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would totally wear it. ALL WINTER LONG! And he would think it was funny how upset it would make me. I beg you, do NOT get your brother this hat.

      Delete
  2. Well you are safe for now, but ONLY because it is out of my price range....however if I can find a pattern it might still have a variation sent on with perhaps mini ones for the girls...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE that hat for the girls. Let's put Oma on it as a mission!

      Delete
  3. I would totally don that first one- you just have to be the one doing 360's off the ridge at A-Basin and you can feel confident in any winter apparel...I do like the first one...and would wear it at pick up or A-Basin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa d, You may be able to do 360s off the ridge at A Basin in that hat... the only thing I would be doing at A Basin in that hat is hiding in the ladies' room, an act that doesn't buy one quite the same athletic street cred :)

      Delete