Thursday, August 15, 2013

Keepin' It Fresh: Fenugreen Fresh Paper Fights Wiltage


I am an aspirational grocery shopper, that is I often buy the kind of food I wish I liked to eat. I conveniently forget my aversion to vegetables and happily load vast quantities of them into my cart.

The problem is later, when these vast quantities sit in my refrigerator, taunting me with their uneaten status. And the more days that go by, the more wilted the veggies become and the more unlikely I am to eat them.

It is positively maddening! But it sounds like I am not the only one with this dilemma. Because some fruit and veggie loving genius has come up with a solution. They’re called Fresh Paper, and you get them at Whole Foods. So you know they must be good if I’m going to the store I hate just to get these suckers. (A pack of 8 sheets of Fenugreen Fresh Paper goes for about $4.99.)

Fresh Paper will make your fruit and produce last twice as long. Just pop a piece of it under (or around) the food that you want to last. That’s it.

Fresh Paper preserves your produce and your healthy-food-loving self image. Because it gives you twice as long to man up and eat the damn things.

Effective, inexpensive, good for you. Like downloading the perfect song, one you can’t help but rock out to every time it comes on. Fresh Paper isn’t as catchy as that “Treasure” by Bruno Mars (how great is that song?), but it’ll help keep your bod lookin’ positively jewel-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment