Monday, September 10, 2012

Tanisha's 'I'm not messing around" look


 
This is a picture of my friend Tanisha at the end of her visit to our house yesterday.

Tee hee. Tanisha helps run a fashion empire in New York. (My words, not hers. She is going to kill me for writing that.) But her management skills were nothing in the face of our 6 year old, who immediately before this pic was taken shouted at her,” You’re going down!”

This was before a spirited game of Ladderball, which the 6 year old totally dominated. Probably because she was totally oblivious to Tanisha’s menacing glare. (See above.)

Tanisha got back at us though, by pulling a total Hamlet move, i.e. exacting revenge on the parents by manipulating impressionable offspring. During our dinner entertainment -- a fashion show put on by the Dynamic Duo -- Tanisha kept shouting “angles” and “smize for us”… which she then taught the 6 year old how to do.

It’s good Tanisha is a muckety-muck because when the 6 year old turns into a Honey Boo Boo, I’m forwarding the therapy bills straight to her.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. LOL. Great seeing you and your girls. Now get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanisha taught me how to Smize. Thanks T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a pic of TN1970 smizing! Come on now TN...smize for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll capture him doing this the next time he takes his turn on the runway, I mean, dining room.

    ReplyDelete