Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Sandal Those Monks Wish They Rocked


Turns out it’s not only the monks looking for an upgrade this time of year. Reports last week revealed some Thai monks gone rogue. Specifically, a group of them traveling by private jet, sporting Ray Bans and carrying Louis Vuitton. It’s a long way from the vows of austerity for which the monkship is usually known.

The Buddhist Federation is not happy. Just like I’m not happy with my current footwear. These plastic flip flops are simply not cutting it anymore. (Neither is the pedicure, but I’m addressing that later this week!)

I want footwear that is different, footwear that’s blingier, footwear that will make me saunter with all the swagger of a Buddhist monk on a G6.

And I’ve found just the footwear to do it. The Mason sandal by Splendid is just the ticket! It comes in this season’s trendiest style, with a subtle animal print detail. What’s not to love? Fabulous and versatile! Like a holy man who can rock a robe and a Ray Ban. Now that’s guru good. (Click this link to go to zappos.com to see the Mason sandal by Splendid. Available for around $58.)

No comments:

Post a Comment