Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bring On The Glow: Get This


This weekend the unthinkable happened. I beat my fella at tennis. I did it by employing this tricky and easily replicated strategy:


1)     Take 6 months of lessons compared to his 1 month
2)   Wear a shamelessly short tennis skirt

It was like taking candy from a baby, as they say! So today I am sharing another tricky and easily replicated strategy. This one’s for how to add that extra sparkle to your home.

Twinkle lights! Wind them around candles. Nestle them in greenery. The sky’s the limit.

These little numbers are great because they’re battery operated so you’re not stuck disguising an ugly cord. And you can put them anywhere.

Perhaps as a crown around one’s tennis visor for twilight play? Talk about distraction!

The only way these twinklers could be better is if they also played music. Then, like the baseball boys, I’d program them with my very own walk up song: “She’s A Bad Mama Jama”.

And I would not lose a tennis game to Guru Guy again. Ever.


For bragging rights off the court, go get these twinkle lights. You’ll “love” them. (That pun was bad, I know. Almost as bad as bragging that you beat your husband at tennis. “Love” you, TN1970;) (Click this link to go to joann.com where you can buy a string of lights for $3.99. Or visit your local Joann Fabric Store.)

No comments:

Post a Comment