Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's Better Than Spray Tan? The Spray Grip!



Spring is in the air, and you know what that means at chez guru.

Spray painting! I have no fewer than 5 spray paint projects in the works: a wicker chair, a basket and some giant picture frames.

My pointer finger already has PTSD, and I haven’t even started yet.

This is the only bad part of spray painting. Trigger finger overuse.

Symptoms in finger: uncontrollable shaking and dull ache you’re aware of, um, all the time.

It’s like being stuck on a ski lift in the middle of a blizzard. Shaking and aching, with the occasional spasm of complete and total terror.

Possibly this is why I spray paint more than I ski. And now those geniuses over at Rust-Oleum have negated the painting downside for me.

They invented the Spray Can Grip Handle. This little gizmo does away with trigger finger forever! You pop it on top of the paint can and use any finger you like to control the spray.

Hot dog! I’m ordering some up by the case load. Because it’s so cheap ($3.29 each), it’s basically free. My fella might quibble with my math here, but he will not be quibbling with my math when he sees all the money I save by giving our old stuff new life. With spray paint! (Click this link to go to amazon.com to order some up.)

Happy DIY-ing and Huck-Finn-ing your friends & family into “helping” you, guru girls & guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment