Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Franco Brothers, "Neighbors" & Pycnogenol: 3 Very Good Things


Guru girl is a sniffling mess these days. Is it a cold? Is it allergies? Who can tell the difference?

It’s like James Franco and his brother. They are practically exactly the same. Except one is starring in that great new movie “Neighbors”, which I hope to see in theaters next weekend.

And the other is taking naked selfies and posting them on Instagram. So while the two look very similar, they are actually very different.

But back to the cold versus allergies topic. I am hoping I have allergies. Because suffering a cold in springtime is the absolute worst. But, just in case it is a cold, I am off to the vitamin store to procure some of this miracle supplement I just read about: Pycnogenol.

This handy, little vitamin cuts cold symptoms practically in half -- from 7 days down to 4 days! And it fixes up your wrinkles and  jet lag. I need no antidote for my jet-setting ways but the rest of it? Heck yes!

Pycnogenol is made from French pine bark. It appears I can’t have springtime in Paris, but I can have springtime with some pine bark from Paris. It’s a close second (again, like James Francos’ brother).

To make your cold recovery even faster, take this trifecta (according to health researchers):

-         30 mg of Zinc
-         200 mg of Vitamin C
-         100 mg of Pycnogenol

Take these babies daily from the start of symptoms for the next 5 days. You’ll be kissing your cold goodbye and your fella hello. (Pycnogenol is available from your local health food store or amazon.com for around $25 per jar.)


Happy springtime to you and your non-stuffy, sneezy, achy head, guru girls & guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment