Friday, January 18, 2013

Debt Ceilings & Zumba



Like the president this term, I also have a robust agenda. Mine is less about debt ceilings and more about trying zumba so I can yay or nay the experience for the blog here. Zumba, debt ceiling, potayto, potahto. Suffice it to say-- me and Obama, we’ve both got a lot to do. My agenda also includes:

- figuring out how to post blog pictures again now that they’ve changed the damn platform

- figuring out what to do at the Girl Scout troop I volunteered to help lead, despite my aversion to all things Girl Scout-y (nature, sewing), except cookies

- figuring out how poshmark.com and thredup.com work & trying them out so I can critique these clutter-busting, clothing resellers for you all

- figuring out how these gadgets I got to make my life easier (label maker, rice cooker) actually work so they can actually make my life easier, instead of sitting in the box, mocking me and my robust agenda, which has me so overwhelmed that I am sitting here reading about Lance Armstrong’s dastardly deeds, i.e. accomplishing nothing on my to-do list! So it turns out I could be in government after all.

This is not a party-affiliated message as I believe both Republicans and Democrats are equally as ineffective as guru girl in the “get it done” department. I think I’ll send my state senators some label makers or maybe a zumba DVD. It can't hurt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment