Monday, December 10, 2012

Best. Hostess. Gift. Ever. Pedialyte.


So I went to a holiday party this weekend and, of course, brought a hostess gift. I brought a nice Merlot and a big, old jug of Pedialyte.

Pedialyte isn’t as festive as holiday flowers or a scented candle, but for cocktail-loving people you know really well, it’s just the thing. Because Pedialyte isn’t just for flu-stricken children. It’s also a great way to kill a hangover or so my party-loving friend Lisa tells me.

Gulp a glass of Pedialyte down at the end of the party, or better yet, alternate your adult beverage with a glass of Pedialyte all night, and find yourself blessedly hangover-free the next morning.

I myself didn’t test it out this weekend as I was the designated driver, but our friend Dan totally did. His fiancĂ© did not. Guess who was happier Sunday morning?

Pedialyte: drink of champions for the champion partiers in your life. (Click this link for more information on Pedialyte, available at Walgreen's for $5.99 a jug.)

2 comments: