Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine's Pick For Your Guy: "Cards Against Humanity"

Why would I decide to paint my fella’s office on the sly?

He’s been out of town this past week so I thought it would be the perfect chance to whip up a new office and surprise him.

Begone, girly yellow on the wall. Hello, masculine taupe.

These were my thoughts at the beginning of the week. It is now the end of the week, and this is what I have.


I was right about one thing. My fella is certainly going to be surprised when he comes home tonight.

The pressure is on. And I’m not the kind of girl who responds well to pressure. It makes me want to nap and binge view HGTV.

There will be none of that going on. Today I will be painting, but I think I’ll zip out and get my fella another surprise present, just in case this painting thing goes further awry.

I’m going to get my guy “Cards Against Humanity”, a card game that’s supposed to be positively filthy. Filthy and funny, two things that will completely take my fella’s mind off his office, which is also filthy but not so funny.


If you also need a good party game for the irreverent, not-easily-offended guy in your life whose office you’ve just decimated, pick up a set of “Cards Against Humanity”. With any luck it will offend him more than your latest decorating project. (Click this link to visit the "Cards Against Humanity" website, where you can purchase the game for around $10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment